God is clear that He has not given us a spirit of fear, but power, love and a sound mind (2 Tim. 1:7). We're encouraged that through the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus, we can think clearly and reject the lies of God's and man's enemy and walk in freedom of fear to do the good works that God has selected for us.
The following statements are from team members who served in Nepal this past August:
- "We learned a lot about God's financial provision and blessings."
- "I'm glad we did it (went to Nepal) in our second year of marriage; I definitely think it brought us closer together. Just seeing other families with their children on this trip made me realize how much I want that for our (future) kids because these kids were fearless about telling people about Jesus."
- "This trip was so much more than I imagined it would be."
- "It was more impactful and more powerful than I had imagined and am so thankful we went."
- "This trip was the biggest blessing for our family."
Could 2015 be the year that you join God internationally to tell others about Him? If that idea overwhelms you, know that you are in good company. Truly, when we are weak, He gets to be strong. Please contact us to begin exploring what's involved in going. In the meantime, enjoy this humorous look at our fears about going on mission with God.